Sorry this entry was dated way back as a draft:
SCHOOL'S OUT PEEPS!
One last semester before I graduate in April. It seems really fast that I'm in year 3 already. Not too long ago, I remember myself stumbling around school dazedly, mixing in huge circles of friends, turning up for CCA's enthusiastically. Oh well, I'm past my prime now :P
SIGH I'm still stuck in Singapore dammit. Wanna go overseas but no partners to tag along with. Correction. Actually there is, but all girls. Unsafe for BKK yeah? Either that, or all are having internship now. AHHHH SAD DIE ME.
& I Happily thought I could get out of Singapore's boundaries during this 2 month term break :(
Maybe a short getaway to Batam would be good.
 |
| Back during Peiling's birthday. Photos were uploaded but my fb account got hacked a second time. Bloody muthafucker. Too bad I can live without fb if I like. |
Betty's birthday, a.k.a National day:
 |
| The girls with Huishan & Yonghui |
 |
| Birthday darling! |
 |
| With Jacob & Stel! |
 |
| With Jiaqian |
 |
| Birthday balloon! |
 |
| Series of the usual attack on the birthday victim. lol |
 |
| Carbon copy? |
 |
| SWith Jiaqian & Samantha |
Sorry I delayed this post darlings! It was during exam period and I kinda had no time to filter the pictures etc.
P/s: Thankyou betty for the invitation to your birthday party at MBS. Had a great time and had great fun at the skypark + poolside watching fireworks thanks to you! <3
Pp/s: Though our BBG's may have been 'disbanded', I believe we'll all be fine eventually. Kiss and make-up right?
No comments:
Post a Comment