Can anyone tell me why is Chris Hemsworth so awesomely dashing?!!!
He looks cute even with a shaggy hairstyle (Y)
Pardon my crudeness, but he looks like a guy most girls would wanna fuck.
Either they would melt like butter under the heat of his gaze, or their eyeballs would prolly drop out by looking at his insanely fit body.
PICTURES SPEAK FOR ITSELF.
Wait, I think he looked even fitter in the movie.
My heart died along with the tears of this heartthrob!!
Okay, apart from all this hype about MrHandsomeGuy, I find Thor to be an 'okay' movie only.
The actions and graphics were alright (maybe I should have watched 3D instead), plot was okay. Yeah.
Sorry, I'm not a movie critic so I cannot really give constructive comments and criticism, but basically, the show din really fascinate me.
Went for supper cum Dat Yong's belated birthday dinner @ Jb last night!
We spent close to 45 mins searching for the 101 Seafood restaurant.
Haha I think lesl was pretty grumpy as he was the hungriest and yet the one driving.
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN, better not to provoke. LOL.
Anyway I'm quite surprised a certain girl actually invited me over to her 21st birthday celebration though I only knew about it 2 days later!
It wasn't a huge celebration, kept mostly to close friends, yet she invited me though I wasn't the least bit close to her.
Anyway I'm quite surprised a certain girl actually invited me over to her 21st birthday celebration though I only knew about it 2 days later!
It wasn't a huge celebration, kept mostly to close friends, yet she invited me though I wasn't the least bit close to her.
Maybe she did it out of courtesy and all, but I still find it nice of her to have had the intention there :)
Okay time to do work, enough of play eh.


No comments:
Post a Comment