Goodgirl92 went to visit grandma yesterday!
Gosh, I've missed her terribly!
My cantonese sucks lah. Grandma prefers conversing in Cantonese than Chinese, I'd better do something about it.
____________________________________________
Hit the gym with Stel & Betty after school today! :)
Shiokzz, we were in there for like 2+hrs!
Quite effective workout for our first time. Haha, I know its stupid right, to only use the school gym when you're in year 3.
But it really feels good to love yourself. To put all your other priorities aside and give yourself a health boost.
I'm also killing 2 birds with one stone, self love and productive time usage!
Dragged myself over to Huishan's house with prolly 10kg worth of stuff on me. Jitao looking like one garang guni. Big bag, small bag, north south east west all carrying bags!!
The girls have done so much stuff without my presence. Jealous die me leh LOL.
Okay nvm, we agreed to meet up at least once a week! Though my usually fully packed schedule makes it quite a tough job. :<
Recently, I've been affected over a friend whom I used to be close to. LOOK, I am not there for you to call up at your whims and fancy okay. FUCK YOU if you think I'm gonna entertain you in some way or another.
So where's your sincerity and concern? So much so for caring for you.
And I feel really fucked up, why do such things always happen to me?
What life has taught me so far: Better to treasure a person less than you treasure them, or you might very well happen to be on the losing end.
No comments:
Post a Comment