Follow me!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Girls, we can be freaky at times.

WHOOOO~~ Never gonna regret catching this show. Nerve racking and heart jolting action that left me trembling right down to my toes.
haha ogayzzz kidding. But it's a really superb action movie. One fine day I would like to really see such action on the streets. Chaotic but exhilarating much?
And I think I'm abit tomboy because I get so ra-ra and super thrilled watching such action movies (Y)

P/s: FINALLY I MANAGED TO CATCH A MOVIE DESPITE MY BUSY SCHEDULE! :D

Anyway, thankyou Terence for those shopping vouchers! I'll never fail to love discounts on anything I wanna get my hands on :D

Photos with the bff on Tuesday! :)

Geraldine! <3 Haven seen her around for super long, many misses!!

Met up with my darling baobei and baby who have been with me since Secondary school too :)
Went to St Games for some entertainment (stupid girls din wanna go shopping with me), followed by dinner at some Korean restaurant at POMO.

We girls are all the same, needy little people in some way or another :)


2 comments:

  1. Hui Shan6:28 pm

    we ain't stupid okay!you're a senile grandmother! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eckky9:37 pm

    WHUTT. ME NO HEAR ANYTHING :B

    ReplyDelete