THIS JUST SHOWS I NEED A MACBOOK REAL SOON. Heard my cry daddy??
Okay less of my nonsense. Had a good time yesterday with Bff! <3
I really owe her this dinner, it has been more than a month since we've met up and this was a really belated birthday dinner for her :/ If she'd done that to me I would have killed her. Kiddingzzzz :D
Thankyou babe for all your support and for standing by me these years, thankyou for not complaining about my flaws, thankyou for taking initiative to contact me all this while, thankyou for apologising to me for being unreasonable even though I was partially at fault, thankyou for giving me courage etcetc.
Countless stuff we've been through these years, all the ups and downs will never kill us hehe^^
P/S: WE SHALL GO BACK TO FAR EAST REAL SOON. 1 hr of shopping confirm not enough!!
PP/S: PHOTOS WILL BE UP SOON
Hehehe happygirl92 bought a pair of highwaist shorts and some cheap accessories yesterday! AND TODAY I AWOKE TO FIND THAT MY DRESS HAD ARRIVED IN THE MAIL EARLIER! ^^
WARNING: DON'T LEARN FROM JIEJIE AND ANYHOW PUT THINGS ON YOUR FACE UH!!
Noooo kiddingzzz. Obviously I will only put healthy stuff on my face right.
Guess what's in there?
..........................................
Tada!!! There's plum, oatmeal, honey, olive oil & yoghurt. Sounds pretty tempting to consume huh^^
Well, if you scroll down and read my earlier posts, I actually put up a video on a homemade strawberry yoghurt mask concocted by Bubzbeauty :)
This is a modified version, because I merely changed the fruit used in the making of this mask.
(KIASU SINGAPOREAN DON'T WANNA WASTE MY YOGHURT, ITS EXPIRING IN 6DAYS!!)
(I only used it once in the making of the strawberry mask :X)
hehe ogayzzzz gonna wash it off and start work now! mad 4 hours of sleep earlier, so I've got to chiong tonight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment