Follow me!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

& what else could i say

NB. I HATE THIS KINDA PERIODS.
For goodness sake. Why did I have to bring this shit upon myself D:
I hate me, myself for jinxing up everything.
I've noticed a trend, nothing remains good for long.
It's always from enjoying life to the fullest, to a sudden plunge of feeling horrifyingly depressed. Period.
I'm currently feeling deadpan to almost everything now.
Probably "Detached" would be a better word to describe it.
Don't feel the happiness, can't seem to share it, and don't see an urge to feel it too.
Vulnerability has hit upon me; could i become a small kid and hide in a corner?
Where i would sit, and hope of the prospect of a shining light.
Where are you, the one that i miss badly and feel like confiding most?
Is there anyone dependable that i could cry out loud to?
FML.TTM.



P/s: continue tagging guys! will be replying tags all at one shot after exams! (:
& please help me to click on my ads. UHUH! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment