





Morn, went to have breakfast with Shawn.
& GUESS WHAT, I ATE MEEPOK!
Haha, 0kay, i ought to be caned for being so random :D
Noluh, its just that I've abstained from meepok from ages cos its guilty-satisfyingly oily D:
But this time round, i just gobbled up all the "BA YOU POK"(A.K.A FRIED PORK LARD).
TSK.
Forced him to follow me to go study together with Huishan and Wanlim! :D
HEHHEH. I think i'm real good at talking people to do things which i want them to do :X
At least he managed to do some productive study before going off first to PLAY LAN-.-
Guys cant sit still uh!
WELL, IT WAS ACTUALLY KINDA SAME FOR US TOO HAHAHAH (:
Whyyyyy cant i just sit still and study. I think it's always last min then can perform effective studying one sia!
When I'm really being cornered for time, that's where my source of DRIVING FORCE stems from.
And the exams occur consecutively, idk which topic to start first too! SHIT.
IMUSTSTOPPROCRASTINATING.
IMUSTSTOPPROCRASTINATING.
IMUSTSTOPPROCRASTINATING.
IMUSTSTOPPROCRASTINATING.
Feel blessed all of a sudden. Thank God for all the happy things that have befallen me(:
No comments:
Post a Comment