Watched it yesterday with Kevin; he best liao, watched transformers 1 at home before coming to watch transformers 2. Ass right, keep telling me how shuang it is-.- Roar.
Oh, i have yet to upload manymany pictures! gosh. me, jolene, and raymond also webcammed during the envoys briefing session for the poly experience day(yesterday also), sorry if we seemed so rude to be doing that while the people were talking. D:
Today - Watched movie again, with WANNIE MADDIE, SENGYAU, WAIHO & JEROME at ps. Today's list for me was Drag me to hell. HAAAS, i know it has been on air for quite sometime, im quite a lagger >.< darn gross can, yucks, and i was freaked out by the loud sound effects and the scary and groesteque pictures that appeared OH-SO-SUDDENLY-.-
I THINK IM VERY COWARDLY AND TIMID WHEN IT COMES TO WATCHING THIS KINDA SHOWS. I PAY $$ TO GET MYSELF SCARED, lol!
Sorry sengyau, i grabbed his hand till he told me he felt hot-.- Apparently my hand was very warm for some reason, haas.
LOOK LIKE THE OLD WOMAN? :D
Thereafter, rushed back to school for dancesport training. Missed hell lots of lessons, only went for one as far as i can remember, HAD A REALLY HARD TIME CATCHING UP SIA. Me and Aaron both like goondus down there, turn wrong way, wrong hands, wrong legs. twisted seh! ROFL.
I WANT THE DANCESPORT RED SEXY TEE LAHHHHXZXZ. ANY DANCESPORT MATES CARE DONATING IT TO POOR ME? WHICH I SUPPOSE WILL NEVER HAPPEN. D:
I WANT THE DANCESPORT RED SEXY TEE LAHHHHXZXZ. ANY DANCESPORT MATES CARE DONATING IT TO POOR ME? WHICH I SUPPOSE WILL NEVER HAPPEN. D:
&& This is so irritating, rp and nyp are smaller, have a smaller student population, yet they get to close down due to h1n1, whereas np doesnt get to be closed down!!
There are already like 2 yr 3 business school students who already kena that swine virus from going to butter factory ley!
THE 2 BIGGEST POLYS DONTWANT TO CLOSE, GO CLOSE THE SMALL ONES.-.-




No comments:
Post a Comment