Today - Went to shawn's house to rot, cos i could not stand sitting at home for another whole day and watch dramas again, will go mad sooner or later, LOL.
Cabbed to cityvibes(the mall outside clementi mrt station), he went to play lan, i went have lunch with huishan(:
WE BOUGHT DARN CUTE SLIPPERS! (impulse lol) :D:D:D
me elmo, she cookie monster LOL. blue her fav colour anyway, suits her(:
I got the elmo toiletries set too! now i have 3 elmo things from watsons, these 2 and one elmo cosmetic case.^^
I have suddenly caught the ELMO CRAZE, thanks to watsons LOL, make me spend my $$ D:
We these 2 mad people also went shopping at jp right after :D
AND NOW IM AIMING A PAIR OF SANDALS WHICH I FELL IN LOVE WITH AT FIRST SIGHT! >.< Oh, i went to cut my fringe too!
When the guy there asked me "cut fringe only?"
I replied him "yeah, cos im lazy to cut it by myself le"
He analysed how i cut my fringe and told me "wah, like that means your cutting skills not bad ley! GOT POTENTIAL TO BE A HAIRSTYLIST NEXT TIME" o.O



No comments:
Post a Comment