Follow me!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dancin to the rythmn

Had dinner with my babe and baobei again today!
I think thursday is gonna be our 'ladies night' :) Will try to dedicate at least a day to them each week, and also to my bff+the other side the girls!
Its really important to maintain relationships with people. Miss one outing and I would have already lagged on several gossip and updates of the group!

Jamaca almond fudge + Chocolate Mousse
Rainbow + Lime sorbet

Sigh, screwed up 2 presentations yesterday:( First time i got a fucking D for donkey for a presentation, in year 3 somemore. WTS. 0.1 more and I can at least hit a 3.0 cumulative GPA, but given the way this semester has been heading, I think its pretty tough.

I'm still lovin this shirt the boy got me from his previous Thailand trip :)

Actually, he got me a truckload of stuff which was a sweet surprise, thankyou!
Sian, any kakis up to go Thailand with me? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment