Follow me!

Monday, July 11, 2011

A teardrop.

3rd July: At Gekchong's house for bbq with poly clique! <3

Chio house, though I found it abit sparsely furnished. But it was renovated not too long ago, so its kinda expected!
Their house is huge, x2 the size of the previous area!


4th July: I swear I have a really fat face.
My face's supposed to be oval/diamond shaped, but in the photo I took, the width of my forehead seemed to be as wide as the width of the 2 ends of my cheekbones.
And my chin's become more rounded. Definitely not a good sign.

The result? A not too ideal passport photo which is gonna last you maybe at least another 5 years down the road. Sigh :> But its one of the best I've taken, I shouldn't be complaining ya?

Shall show you some delicacies instead of my face which is just gonna spoil your mood.

This is so yummy! Green tea aboling(tang yuan) from a store at the famous Kampong Glam food centre :)

9 July: Gymed with Shan and Stella, followed by Mel's birthday celebration together with Shan.




♥ die you Mel, even though we did not prepare anything just in time for your birthday. Terrible us for such an impromptu plan, but love you lots for the company and laughter you provided. ♥♥♥
May our friendship stay this strong for the years to come :)


p/s: Yay my new passport is ready for collection. finally i get to try out the new biometric passport hehe. But one thing I'm anal about are the empty pages! I prefer it filled with the chops of different places I went to. Hehe

Pp/s: As you can see, I've changed my blogger template AGAIN. That aside, I've also removed my tagboard, formspring nd facebook links! Prefer my blog more clean-cut this way. Anything just leave a comment on my posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment