
I feel like shit. I really do.
I have been screwing up things recently.
I always say stupid things, or do stupid things.
Indirectly, it irritates people without my knowledge.
People think I'm indifferent and ignorant because of this.
I've just pissed someone close last Wed, and I just pissed my bf off yesterday too.
Anyone gimme some good advice?
Not those kind of advice that tells me to be more sensitive.
Because I will never know where i have erred, as the things i speak won't affect me if I were to hear it from other's mouths.
Thus, it's really hard to catch what sort of things I should be saying.
To know when not to say is easy, but to know what not to say is hard.
I'm so sick of explaining, tired of explaining myself over and over again, and sick of trying to figure out when and what to say w/o hurting others.
And I think i try too hard to please everyone.
All I want is peace for everyone. Is it that hard?
I don't want to seem like a fake for goodness sake.
Being too nice kills. Being unfriendly kills too.
When will anything I do be considered as right.
I definitely do not expect alot from people.
Be nice and sincere, that's it!
Or is it that people's expectations are just too sky high?
FML.
No comments:
Post a Comment