Follow me!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Leave loved ones always with loving words, it may be the last time you see them.



We met with an accident earlier on.
My first thought was, "OMG, I am going to die!"
Yet i could still remain calm and composed as i thought that thought.
I did not start ranting things like "SAVE ME GOD!!! BYEBYE DAD,MUM AND EVERYONE ELSE!"
I guess this is what any normal person would do, or think.

And here i am, still wondering why i felt so cool when i was expected to be panicky and frantic of all sorts.
Maybe i was left in a state of shock, maybe i just took facing death too normally.
Seriously, I still cannot help thinking why I wasn't afraid when the accident happened.
Probably the incident happened too fast for me to react normally. Hehs.
It still seems abit unreal and distant to me.

Our car probably would have exploded if it was a first on impact front to bumper.
Thank god that we escaped this whole thing unscathed, our car hit the side of the other car's bumper.
And thank god too that the windscreen din shatter, only crack lines appeared on the right side.
So we did not suffer any cuts nor bleeding.
Though the impact was really great, the only injury i suffered was a big bump on my head.
Or baluku, in idk what language?
I think i got it from bumping my head several times on the jacket's button, which was draped over my seat.
CHAIN REACTIONS ARE SCARY, especially on a highway.
Now everyone's gonna come and claim from him for their stupid car charges.
WHO WAS THAT IDIOT THAT JAMMED BRAKE. ASSHOLE.

I really think driving is kinda scary now.
I can only imagine the trauma dear is going through.
It's gonna be hard for him to get back to driving.
I feel its my fault that he met with this accident.
Ugh, am i a jinx?

No comments:

Post a Comment