Follow me!

Friday, September 25, 2009

FAKE VS Bags.



Okay, i just got about wanting to purchase VS Bags online. I've been aiming at the VS Gold & Black Mesh Beach Bag (top) for very long. Yet now I'm so hesitant to purchase online. http://forums.cozycot.com/bags/39406-beware-of-fake-victorias-secret-bags.html.
READ THIS FORUM!

Cos i can't see for myself whether its authentic just from pictures, I have to feel it! And those people online are selling at bomb price, when VS Bags ain't that expensive. Too bad i lost to a bid online @ eBay for that same bag, which was sold for US$12.48 ~ S$18.35 + shipping fee (S$say max $20), total would be less than $40 bucks! But all i see around blogshops are $55 and above for that particular bag. Tsk. Daylight robbery seriously.

If it wasn't for my first time using that darned eBay, i think i would have won if i had known that there was such thing as automatic bidding. As a greenhorn, i used the tedious method of bidding, and i lost out in the last few seconds. ZZZZZ. Irritated ttm.

So, could anyone tell me should I still purchase the bags from online?
Ugh.



And this YSL Love Collection Multi Usage Palette that I purchased has just been shipped, they informed Sylvester yesterday! HAPPYHAPPY(:
http://www.brigettesboutique.com/YSL_Love_Collection_Multi_Usage_Palette_p/ysl047.htm. This is where i ordered from, cheap i tell you their stuff.
Cos i saw a blogshop selling this at $70 and she claimed the retail price is $147. As it's a limited edition item.
Unsatisfied, i did my research here and there, and found this pretty website selling it @ a very good deal! Compared to other websites, be it Sg webbies or Aussie or US, the prices which they're selling it at definitely can't beat!
So girls, if you want branded makeup for a good worthy buy, I'd rather you purchase it at this website. SG too ex already lah. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment