Follow me!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pronounced as: e chi re ne
THIS IS WHAT I HAPPENED TO GET FROM FACEBOOK FOR WHAT IS MY JAP NAME. LOL, cute right. got 4 syllables one ley!
Even longer sounding than my english name, which is pronounced within 3 syllables. :D


Rawr, im dead.
Just reached home not long ago and im facebooking instead of studying for my POA TEST tmr!
ECKERENE WONG HWAY YEN, what on earth are you doing girl!
I simply have lousy time management lahxzxz. ._.


Anyway, mel sings really nice(:
I came back so late because i attended her concert at KOVAN. like so far cann D:
But nice experience, eating at the cafe, and enjoying people sing, almost something like a pub kind of ambience, hoho;


unglamity, which i realised i have alot of -.-


me and mel!(:


hs, mel, me!(:








hs and mel!(:


hs and me!(:


me and jac(:







No comments:

Post a Comment